sexta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2010

Sometimes


You're not here
Do you dare
All the memories are tearing me apart
I hold a place
Time won't erase
I can't escape from yesterday
Look away
To face the truth
I can't escape from yesterday
If I could go back and change it
I'd do things differently
Isn't it too late now?
Will someone answer me???????????????
So can you forgive me ????
I've treated you badly.
But I'm still here
SOMETIMES I WONDER
Why I'm still waiting
Sometimes I'm shaking
That's how you make me.
Sometimes I question why I'm still here
Sometimes I think I'm going crazy

Can you help me understand?

You took a piece of me the day you went away,
No recollection no the smell of your perfume.

Somethings missing I can see it in your eyes
Behind your smile theres a thousand tears
All youre seeing is the darkness and the rain
Through the shadows of the choices that you made


I can read you and its time to turn the page
Cause the ending Is something you can change
in hell fighting demons of the past
Will they disappear
I'm living my life in this hell...


"I thought you were all I wanted
And all I ever needed
But the only truth you gave me was your name
Still I loved you all the same"

I'll tell you one thing
If you would leave it would be a crying shame
In every breath and every word i hear your name calling me out
Out from the barrio, you hear my rhythm on the radio
You feel the turning of the world so soft and slow
Turning you round and round

And if you say this life ain't good enough
I would give my world to lift you up
I'd change my life to better suit your mood
Cause you're so smooth

And just like the ocean under the moon
Well that's the same as the emotion that i get from you
You got the kind of lovin that can be so smooth
Give me your heart, make it real
Or else forget about it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.